Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Getting to Know You (and Me)

Hi All:

This is only my second attempt at posting a blog entry, so I thought I would just tell you a little about me and invite you to let me know who you are and what you might like to get from my postings.

Aside from consulting in the human resources arena for the past 10+ years, I have been a practitioner of this craft for some 30 years! Wow, when I put it in writing, it sure knocks my socks off. Time really does fly when you are having fun, and I have had fun in my work life. I hope to pass some of that experience and knowledge to my readers and clients via this new medium - blogging.

I will need your help from time to time - like suggestions for topics, questions that are on your mind, situations that you might like a different perspective on from someone else.

I will also attempt to post breaking news and developments on the legal front that impact your and your business, not to overload you with information, but to keep you informed.

Hopefully some of what I write will stimulate discussion or opinions from you. You may not agree with everything I have to say or what others say in response. That's ok - you know what "they" say, "Take what you like and leave the rest."

Also, I won't be posting daily (way too much concentration necessary to do this). Look for some thoughts about twice each week. I will acknowledge as many responses as possible.

So, I'm ready to journey into this new Land of Blog - won't you join me?

No comments: